STEM Drive Ltd ® is a UK company, based in Scotland, which
manufactures and installs patented fluidic mixers and mixing
systems - primarily for mixing biosolids, sludges and slurries
in the chemical process, food process and water effluent treatment
The range of mixers are manufactured from stainless steel
and have no moving parts, are non-blocking and are maintenance
Fluidic technology is well tried and tested and is based
on the principle of using fluids to provide control for -
and power to - other fluids.
Fluidic Mixers take advantage of the general principles
of fluidic and provide a unique solution to fluid and
semi-fluid transfer problems.
They use a pressurised fluid (usually compressed air
or biogas) to generate a motive force on other flowable
Fluidic Mixers are -
- easy to install and suited to a wide variety of applications
- from liquids through powders and granular materials to
- designed to work in arduous conditions and are safe to
use, even in hazardous areas
- environmentally friendly and can be operated in conditions
not suited to normal mechanical mixing equipment
- fully submersible - require practically no maintenance
and can run continuously, even in the most rigorous of applications.
The STEM Drive product range of Fluidic Mixers includes -
- MkII rev-inlet – 100mm and 50mm models ( for use
with high degree of large solids, rags, bags etc.
- Hi-lift – 100mm and 50mm models (for use where
there is fine settlement - e.g. grit)
- In-Line – Dimensions to suit application (for
use in process lines, transfer lines between chambers or
tanks. Tank emptying umbilicals etc).
For further information - click