||Environmental Resources Management (ERM)
has been heavily involved in the writing of a new book
entitled - Managing Climate Risk: a practical guide
Climate change poses a serious threat to the continuity
and prosperity of organisations - serious disruption in
business activities and a permanent cut in output.
The book explains how organisations can reduce their exposure
to direct threats, improve their efficiency and learn
how to gain from market shifts.
For more detailed information about the content - Click
ERM has written five of the chapters -
- Keeping weather on the corporate radar (Tim Geyer)
- Climate Change: the starting point (Tom Woollard)
- Greenhouse gas reporting (Tom Woollard)
- Capturing Carbon (Paul Zakkour)
- Carbon Footprinting (Charles Allison).
Published by Thorogood Publishing in the UK, ERM has obtained
a 33% discount on the recommended price of the book from the
publishers for themselves and their clients.
To purchase this book - Click