To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Ballymun Regeneration
Project, BRL - in association with the Rediscovery Centre
- is holding the Greener Ballymun Conference on May 2nd 2008
at the Civic Centre, Main Street, Ballymun, Dublin 9.
The conference will highlight some key environmental initiatives
initiated as part of the regeneration process.
The Ministerial Address will be given by the Minister for
the Environment, Heritage and Local Government, John Gormley
TD. The Keynote Speaker will be Duncan Stewart, Ecological
Architect and Environmentalist.
Presentations include -
- Rediscovery Centre Design
- Resource Recovery Projects
- Ballymun Biodiversity Plan
- Environment and Energy Masterplan
- Low Cost, Low Energy Housing
- Achieving Home Comfort and Energy Savings
- Implementing the Waste Management Strategy
- Community Composting Project - and
- Environmental Business Programme.
The conference will conclude with the Rediscover Fashion
Show - Click
For further information, contact: Lisa
Tel: 087 329 6932 - or email: [email protected]